SERVICE “MIGAM ORG” IN ZLOTE TARASY
In Złote Tarasy, deaf people can freely communicate with a sign language interpreter. Deaf or hard of hearing people can use electronic access to the sign language interpreter from both the mobile application as well as the Information Point located on level zero.
- Download the “Migam Translator” application to your smartphone in the iOS version or in the Android version in order to use the application with a mobile device.
- Come to the Information Point at level zero and ask for a tablet to be made available so as to make a video call with a sign language interpreter.
- Please use the video connection from the website:
- The service is available from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 21:00.
- For more information about the sign language interpreter service, please visit www.migam.org